Sunday, June 26, 2011

I May Have the Britney Spears Disease…

OMG I need to get it together. I think I might be suffering from the Britney’s. What is the Britney’s you ask well let me tell you:


I don’t know the actual scientific term for it but there is a mental disorder out there that I have named the Britney Spears disease. I think it happens mostly to women and typically it can be diagnosed by things like

UNKEMPT HAIR


WEIGHT GAIN DUE TO POOR DIET AND NO EXERCISE



WEARING THINGS IN PUBLIC THAT YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN WEAR IN THE HOUSE






I’m not sure how it happened to Britney but I can tell you how it happened to me. First we purchased a house and after work started spending all our time there “exposing brick” (that’s in quotes because it should really say destroying the house/creating a mess). Then I started spending EVERY lunch hour either running to Lowes and Home Depot or meeting/calling contractors. When I wasn’t doing that I was obsessively researching welders and driving through the city taking pictures of my perfect stairs/fence or using that paint program to try and figure out the best internal paint colors.


It’s a slippery slope the Britney’s, they creep up on you, one day you’re a sane functioning member of society and the next your braless at Safeway trying to determine what’s the best brown and serve sausages for breakfast are (or in Britney’s case shaving your head).



Soooo tomorrow I’m going to start working out again, eating right, and wearing a bra when I grocery shop. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment