Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How I know I’m Crazy: Part I…

Press play on the video and then read.





So awhile back Jedd (who doesn’t remember this) was talking about how I have a relationship with the house and I thought he was crazy. Most people may or may not know but most of my life is set to a song. If nothing’s going on that requires its own designated song the song of my life is Right Said Fred “I’m Too Sexy” (no lie, it’s been my song forever). My song for most of my interactions with Jedd is “Call My Name” by Prince. Most of the time, unless she’s driving me crazy  Fleetwood Mac “Landslide” is the song for my mother. When I’m at work the song playing is always Rick Ross “Everyday I’m Hustlin”. It goes on and on, but you get the point.

So the other day I’m sitting in the car driving and I’m thinking about the house and how I’m annoyed we’ve had to push back the move in date because of the floors and Alicia Keys “Fallin’” comes on and I thought “that’s our (the house and my) song”. I had to admit she (the house is a woman because nothing will burn through all your money like the woman of your dreams) and I do have a relationship. We’re on the outs right now, but I’m sure it’s going to be one of those on again off again kind of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment