Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pulled Pork Tacos…

The pulled pork Mom made this weekend ended up being the gift that kept on giving. Last night was a late one, we had to go pick up the grill from the old apartment and clean the stove (which I had forgotten). Because of this we did not end up having dinner until 9 pm, so I had to put together something fast.

Dinner was a hardship for us, we had pulled pork tacos which were damn good.

It’s an aswesome idea for left over bbq pulled port. I used corn tortilla and then for the veggie topping I made a cabbage slaw using the Zesty slaw recipe from The Neely’s (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/neelys/pats-pulled-pork-tacos-recipe/index.html).

 Because I’m lazy I used red cabbage that was already cut up and carrots that had been shredded already ($1 per bag you cannot beat that). I also used vegetable oil because that’s what we had. So the next time you make a huge thing of pulled pork instead of eating a million sandwiches make these:


No comments:

Post a Comment