Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Hour: Matt's Lemon Drop...

As found on The Boys Club:
1 part vodka
1 part fresh lemon juice
½ part simple sugar


The simplicity of this drink amazed me. And it does taste just like the candy. Found a new little blog (meaning new to me) that is destined to ROCK MY FREAKING WORLD. The Boys Club is a blog about cocktails. Seriously the person/people who invented this must have had me in mind. Caused me to pin a massive amount of drinks for future Happy Hours and come to a realization that maybe we should have “Happy Hour” a few times a week to stockpile blog posts. Is this cheating?  I would love to tell you we had a hard week, but I’d be lying. This week included me doing an obnoxious amount of laundry in order to be ready for my trip this weekend, starting “Downton Abbey” (I know I’m behind), scanning crap in the loft, and researching things to do in Connecticut (you know the place I plan on retiring). Hope you have a good weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment