Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Hour: Keeping Up With the Joneses…

So there is a little explanation needed for tonight’s cocktail. We’re friends with another couple that we call “The Joneses” because well their last name is Jones. Every time they have a get together they have a drink that I think consists of lemonade and blueberry vodka that I absolutely adore because you can’t taste the booze. It basically tastes like a perfect glass of lemonade with just the right amount of blueberry sweetness. Every time summer rolls around and I get a craving for a summery drink one of us will say “let’s make a pitcher of keeping up with the Joneses”. I don’t know the right proportions and I’m almost certain they don’t use country time lemonade.


 How we make “the Joneses” in our house is to make up a pitcher of lemonade and add blueberry vodka to taste (read half a bottle).  We like to enjoy ours while grilling up something on the patio, which is how I think you should enjoy yours. I hope your having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment