Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mushroom Fries & Car bombs…

Sometimes things just work out. Today was one of those days. We like to participate in Meatless Mondays because it forces us to think outside of the box when it comes to our meals, no falling back on “meat and potatoes” all the time. I also like to spice things up by trying new vegetarian recipes and once I saw Jessica’s mushroom fries I knew what I was making tonight.

Believe it or not the hardest part was cutting up the Portobello’s.

Within 14 minutes (not including minimal prep) we had a tasty alternative to French fries. I’m a little tired of French fries anyway. We paired these with veggie burgers which worked wonderfully.

Especially since my friend and fellow blogger Meredith dropped off these Car Bomb Cupcakes for us to enjoy for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment